Goals (Week 9)Las week was not very productive. I had one of my kids at home due to sickness and I was really tired from running my first 10K (February 24). Oh yes, I know this is a lame excuse, but this is what it is!
Read Chapter 8 from Chronicles of Narnia: The Silver Chair.I read up to Chapter 10.
- Read Designed for Devotion. I read up to February 21.
- Read Achieve Anything in One Year from Day 56 to Day 62. I read up to Day 57.
- Read 52 Mondays: Day 9.
- Jog at least 9 miles. I did 8.01 miles.
- Create Project Life (Week 7). I printed the photos.
Create one traditional layout using Basic Grey "Lucille".I created this layout and it is titled "Morris Arboretum".
Goals (Week 10)
My Goals for the Week: March 4 to March 10. This is a week for catching up in my reading and having a little balance now that basketball tournament ended on March 2 and there is no Swim Meets.
- Read Chronicles of Narnia: The Silver Chair. (Chapters 11 to 16).
- Read Designed for Devotion up to March 10.
- Read Achieve Anything in One Year from Day 57 to Day 69.
- Read 52 Mondays: Day 9, Day 10.
- Jog at least 9 miles.
- Create Project Life (Week 7).
- Find alternatives to improve lighting in the kitchen.
- Date Night.
Do you set goals for the week?