Goals (Week 6)I did not complete everything I set in Week 6 (February 4 to February 10). I should set these goals must visible instead of writing them and review later in the week.
Read Chapters 1,2,3 from Chronicles of Narnia: The Silver Chair.
- Read Designed for Devotion up along with the Bible up to February 10. I read until February 6. I am reading this book along with the Bible.
- Read Achieve Anything in One Year up to to Day 41. Done.
Jog at least 9 miles.I jog 12 miles (Mon, Wed, Fri and the family 5K on Sunday). Write post and publish Project Life (Week 4).You can see Project Life (Week 4), here.
- Create pages from Project Life (Week 5), write post and publish.
- Declutter the dinner room by filing paperwork. I worked on my paper files approximately one hour. I need to dedicate more time to this project since the stack of papers to review and file is still more than one feet height. I am not kidding!
Goals (Week 7)
My goals for the week that covers: February 11 to February 17.
- Create something special for my DH on Valentine's Day. I will take some ideas from here.
- Read Chapters 4, 5, 6 from Chronicles of Narnia: The Silver Chair.
- Read Designed for Devotion up to February 17.
- Read Achieve Anything in One Year up to Day 48.
- Jog at least 9 miles.
- Create pages for Project Life (Week 5), write blog and publish.
- Create pages for Project Life (Week 6), write blog and publish.
- Create one traditional layout using Echo Park "Love Story".
- Create one traditional layout using Basic Grey "Lucille"
- Finish filing the paper stack located in the dinner room.
This is in addition to my priority goals that are My Home (dinner, laundry, errands, cleaning...) and My Kids (school, basketball practices, swimming practices). I am finding these goals as a reminder to take time for me.
What are your goals for this week?
Thanks for stopping by!