Goals (Week 5)
I did not complete everything I listed for Week 5 but at least I am can see that I am working toward the goals I set.
Finish Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage of the Dawn Trader. Jog three times. Write post and publish Project Life (Week 3)
- Create spread, write post and publish Project Life (Week 4)
Request second payment for the current Basketball Tournament (I am the parents representative and coordinator). Create one traditional layout for 3 Scrappy Boys and write post.I created two layouts.
- Run 5K with family. (This is one of the three jogs). The 5K was re-scheduled to February 10.
Do a pedicure and eyebrows. Research feasibility of project.
- List ten items to Ebay. This is re-scheduled until I finish filing old paperwork.
Goals (Week 6)This week I will focus in these seven goals:
- Read Chapters 1,2,3 from Chronicles of Narnia: The Silver Chair.
- Read Designed for Devotion up along with the Bible up to February 10.
- Read Achieve Anything in One Year up to to Day 41.
- Jog at least 9 miles.
- Write post and publish Project Life (Week 4).
- Create pages from Project Life (Week 5), write post and publish.
- Declutter the dinner room by filing paperwork.
I am linking this post to Money Saving Mom. What are your goals for this week?
Thanks for stopping by!