I have goals for 2013 and I hope that posting here will keep me accountable. Last year, I had the same intentions but I felt overwhelmed with life circumstances. I am determined this year will be better, especially that I chose two One Little Words (OLW). Both words are related: "Manage" and "Discipline". My word for 2012 was "Plan" and I planned and planned...I felt like a sail boat, like an spectator enjoying the life game but wishing and dreaming to participate in the personal stage. Last year, I read several Time Management, Goal-Setting, Self Improvement books (more on that later).
However, I should feel not so bad, since I spent my energies in my family and the kids. They did really great on 2012. The kids excelled in the school and sports. However, I visualize this year more balanced with the help of discipline and I will manage my circumstances. I want to meet my personal goals while supporting my husband, kids and the family.
My goals for 2013 are:
- Read one book each month (minimum). The books I want to read in 2013 will be listed in another blog post.
- Walk / Jog / Run at least 3 days / week and track the activities with RunKeeper application.
- Run more than 30 miles every month.
- Do Jillian Michaels videos at least twice/week.
- Participate in at least six (6) runs per year (5K and 10K).
- Run two (2) 10K.
- Take Luis to Swim Team.
- Take Diego to Basketball Team.
- Have one get/away weekend with my husband (just the two of us).
- Have one date night/month.
- Plan summer vacations.
- Plan one camping trip.
- Create and keep a budget.
- Save every week.
- Evaluate and decide on additional income streams.
- Create Home Improvement Plan for the house.
- Execute the Home Improvement plan.
- Go to church every Sunday.
- Read the Bible, devotionals, faith books everyday.
- Complete Catechism course.
- Photography: Dedicate 30 minutes weekly to read, practice, view videos, everything photography.
- Digital: Dedicate 30 minutes weekly to read, practice, view videos, everything digital scrapbooking and/or photoshop.
- Dedicate 30 minutes weekly to finish past online classes.
- Create at least 60 traditional scrapbook layouts.
- Keep family memories (Project Life 2013).
- Write at least one blog post per week.
- Leave comments in blogs that I read and from people that visit me.
Looking forward for a great 2013! Did you write your goals! Please, share!
Thanks for stopping by, and have a great week!
See you soon!