A stack of books. Photograph: Janis Christie/Getty Images
One of my yearly goals is to read fiction and non-fiction books on a consistent basis. Hence, I made a list of some books I want to read in 2013. This list is very conservative since the amount of books I read per year is too little in comparison with other bloggers.
Here's my preliminary list:
1. Chronicle of Narnia: Prince Caspian (reading currently)
2. Les Miserables by Victor Hugo
3. Anna Karenina
4. The Help
5. The Candle Star
1. Happier at Home by Gretchen Rubin
2. Platform by Michael S. Hyatt
3. Designed for Devotion by Dianne Neal Matthews
4. Organize Now! by Jennifer For Berry
5. 52 Mondays by Vic Johnson
6. Your Best Life Now by Joel Osteen
7. 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life by Crystal Paine
8. Life Is A Verb by Patti Digh
9. Achieve Anything In Just One Year by Jason Harvey
I want to read a minimum of 12 books this year. I will update this post during the course of the year.
I am listing the list of books I read in 2012, too. I read The Happiness Project during the Summer. This book helped me during my sister's disease.
I followed Run Your Butt Off! training during the Fall. This book helped me to run more that 30 minutes without walking. I read three books from Chronicles of Narnia after October. The Chronicles were check out from my kids school's library.
Books I Read in 2012
1. The Happiness Project by Gretchen Rubin
2. Run Your Butt Off!
3. The Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren
4. Organized Simplicity by Tsh
5. One Bite at a Time by Tsh
6. Tell your Time by Amy
7. The Ultimate Project
8. Chronicles of Narnia : The Magician's Nephew
9. Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
10. Chronicles of Narnia: The Horse and His Boy.
Wow! Now that I see the list, I never thought I got to 10 books.
What have you been reading? Please, share your thoughts or other interesting books!