Today, I created a cheerful wedding card! Not sure why, they should be always formal or elegant style!
Of course, I can change the sentiment and make another type of card! LOL!
Everything is from June 2011 Trio kit from 3 Scrappy Boys except for the white cardstock and the sentiment stamp which is from a SU! stamp set (that should be retired). Ink used SU! Melon Mambo.
Love this gorgeous ribbon included in the kit from Fancy Pants that matches so perfect with the greens included in the Bella BLVD papers from the Family Dynamix collection.
This will be for my stash of cards! Having cards already done is always so handful especially on those last minute occasions!
I am linking this card to the following challenges:
- Papercraft Star: Challenge #48, photo inspiration. The starting point to create this card was the horizontal line of green trees against the white cardstock.
- Card Patterns: Sketch #118.
- Wee Memories: Challenge #59 "Free for All".
- Paper Crafting Journey: Anything goes Challenge #11.
- Top Tip Tuesday: Challenge #36; Use your ribbon.
- Color Throwdown #144: Pumpkin Pie, Orange and Certainly Celery.
- A spoon full of sugar: Challenge #154; Flower Power
See you later!