Today, I am sharing this scrapbook layout created with The (Paper) Trail Makers February 2011 kit which reveals today.
The Trail Makers kit makes the designing so fun and easy. I really love all the gorgeous product in the kit.
The details of my "Love & Sweetest Moment" layout are as follow:
- Cut 1/4" from two of the sides of the "Sweetest Day" patterned paper and glued to one piece of kraft cardstock that came in "The Paper Trail "kit. I love kraft cardstock and it made my day to see not one but two pieces of kraft cardstock inside the "The Paper Trail" kit.
- Before gluing the patterned paper, ink the paper borders with brown ink and distressed the paper.
- The flower section was fussy cut too and attached to the cardstock with pop-up dots to add dimension.
- Add one Prima flower that came in the "The Paper Trail" kit in the lower section from my layout.
- Cut the white / brown doily from the hearts die cut paper and attach it between the photo and the flowers.
- Use a small glue dot to attach the beautiful Jenni Bowling pearl button included in the "The Paper Trail" kit in the doily's center.
- The pink lace comes from a piece of Pink Paislee "Pretty Lace" pattern paper and it was added on top of the flowers's pattern for balance.
- Cut the hot pink pattern from "Sweetness clear cards" with scissors.
- Attach the clear card with the green cardstock and soft yellow ribbon at the background.
- Add one beautiful butterfly at the side of the clear card sentiment.
- Take the packaging included with the canvas borders. They have the same soft pink pattern as the "Sweetest Day" paper.
- Punch the packaging with a heart shaped punch.
- The sentiment "love" was stamped using the so versatile "My Pink Stamper" Everyday Life with brown ink.
Love very much creating with this stamp set. I know I will use it very often, since the sentiments can be applied to so many things. Thanks so much to My Pink Stamper for this great stamp set!!!
Looking for pictures, I found out this photo from my wedding day. It was not taken from a professional photographer, but by my mom making this picture more special. This is my favorite picture from the thousand pictures taken that day. I love it, because it is candid and reflects this sweetest and happiest moment.
This kit is amazing, go to The (Paper) Trail Makers to check it out for yourself. There are only a few left!! I will be sharing more projects that I have created using this kit soon.