This weekend five challenge blogs joined forces to do the Hippity Hop Blog!
The Hippity Blog is a recipe challenge blog.
From each blog you get an element to create a layout:
- Sassy lil Sketches: sketch
- Scrap Fit - 3 elements of the same things: blue brads
- Crop Suey: use ink, I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink Old Paper for the October Afternoon card.
- Scrap Tiffany: lace. I used stars lace cardstock.
- The Cuttlebug Spot. - Embossing or texture. I do not have any tools for dry embossing, but I found in my stash this texture paper and I attached at both sites of the layout. I was lucky to hoard this paper. It adds character to the marine theme.
But I wanted to add more happiness to the navy feeling, since my boy is in the photo. So I added the chipboard fish from Fancy pants, and the camera from Basic Grey Wander and the red crab!!
The photo is from the cruise we took in July, 2008 in the east caribbean. During one of the ports stops, there was a british ship. Later, we found out that in this ship was Prince William from Great Britain. It was at the time he was deployed in the British Navy.
Well, this is my third post for today.
See you on Monday for the next reveal of Sketchabilities!