Diego is posing for the photographer, ie "me" at the front of Toad Hall at Disneyland, Paris. Toad Hall is a counter-service restaurant near the Peter's Pan ride at Fantasyland area. The restaurant features fish and chips to keep with Mr. Toad's setting in England. The food is OK!, the architecture is fabulous! We were lucky to find seating inside the restaurant, as it is always cramped during lunch time. In addition, we took our time here, and rested a little bit from the rain that day (June 5, 2009).
- Sketch: Simply Scrapping Crafts: Sketchy Saturday (August, Week 1).
- Color: Design Dollies: Create a card or layout with royal blue, teal/aqua and orange.
- Patterned Paper: Sassafras lass, Life is beautiful, Pocket Full of Rosies, Feathered, Hooty, My dearest.
- Stickers: Sassafras Lass, Cherry Flag Banner
- Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Pacific Point
- Journaling Sticker: Pink Paislee, Fetching Sticker Book
- Alphabet title: Doddlebug design inc., Simply Sweet - blue jean
- Clock Sticker: Glitz design, Kismet