This was the last scrapbook layout, I did before flying to Florida last month. Therefore, I am sharing with you now. This is me, with my kids at Place de la Concorde; Paris, France. It is the largest public square in Paris, and the history of this square is not so pretty. On the photo's background, it can be observed a giant egyptian obelisk, located at the center of the place. It is one of two the Egyptian government gave to France in the nineteenth century. The date of the photo is June 7, 2009. We just enjoyed our leisure walk at this place!
- Sketch: Sketch Inspiration: Sketch #134
- Color Challenge: Design Dollies: Brown, Teal, Cream with a pop of red
- Paper: My Mind's Eye, So Sophie Collection
- Paper: Making Memories
- Swam: From my stash
- Alphabet: American Crafts Thickers
- Flowers: Petaloo
- Stickers: Daisy D's
- Swirls: PRIMA Marketing. Inc.