This weekend, I wanted to complete one of the page kits from Puerto Rico Scrapbook Event. However, I decided to participate in the current challenge from Sketchy Thursdays. This is one of my favorite sketch challenges sites. The papers came from the Make & Take page kit, given at the event. I added the Prima Flowers, the cardstock stickers, and the white alphabet thickers from American Crafts.
The photos were taken on June 6, 2009, before entering to the Louvre museum, at Paris, France. We went straight to the Egyptian exhibitions, as we had my two boys, 5 and 3 years old. We were prepared to enter this enormous and so magnificent museum, with two umbrella strollers. Obviously, we did not see it all. But, I can proudly affirm, that they enjoyed this museum, and showed interest in many of its treasures. As today, my oldest son, still says he wants to be an egyptologist. We believe, his first influence for this preference, was the Louvre Museum. In addition, to the movie, Night at the Museum, of course, and the Playmobil toys!!
- Sketch Challenge: Do a layout following this sketch (due on Wednesday, July 28, 2010).
- Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Road Show; Pink Paisley, French Press
- Stickers: Fancy Pants Road Show Element Stickers
- Flowers: Prima Flower Embellishments, Gallery Roses Quillen
- Pearls: Prima Say it in Pearls, Swirls, Item # 535926
- Crystals: Prima Say it in Crystals