This scrapbook layout was created during Puerto Rico Scrapbook Event. All the supplies are from Dear Lizzy + American Crafts, except the butterfly which is from Jenni Bowlin. The class was given by the awesome teacher Elizabeth Kartchner. This is one of three scrapbook layouts taught at the 2 hours class. The class consist, to learn how to do the flowers with fabric. Loved this technique!! I did one at the class with hot glue. The other three flowers, I did at home, with Martha Stewart Create Permanent Glue. I had very good results with this glue. I definitely recommend it. My flowers did not unrolled by themselves, or maybe i used a lot of glue. :)
The photo shows Luis and me at the gardens from "Museo de Arte de Ponce". This museum is considered the most finest museum in Puerto Rico, and it is the largest museum from the Caribbean. The Museo de Arte de Ponce houses the most important collection of European art in Latin America. The photo shows a Bonsai, exhibition. The masterpiece of the museum is the Flaming June, painted by Frederic Leighton.
Information and Photo Courtesy: Wikipedia
Currently, this museum is under renovation, but if you happen to stay in Puerto Rico, this place is definitely worth a visit.
- Patterned Paper: Dear Lizzy + American Crafts, Puddle Play
- Fabric Paper: Dear Lizzy + American Crafts, Friendly Finch
- Fabric Paper: Dear Lizzy + American Crafts; Peony Party
- Fabric Paper: Dear Lizzy + American Crafts; Apricot Afternoon
- Thickers Stickers: Dear Lizzy + American Crafts, Bliss Accents - Coffee
- Butterfly: Jenni Bowlin
- Stickers: Dear Lizzy + American Crafts, Remark Glitter Stickers, Flicker Journaling