I went on saturday, to take four "principal classes", then I returned on sunday, to take a 3-hour COPIC's class. I learned some techniques, which I had already seen, but I had still not tried, like paper flowers, and fabric flowers. I enjoyed a lot the classes. All the teachers were very professional, very helpful, and explained the instructions and techniques, very well. I saw some familiar faces, and I saw many new faces, too.
At the registration, I received one 12X12 American craft album, with the following make and takes (ie 4 page kits with detailed instructions).
Below, it is when I came home, on saturday, with more than eight (8) 12X12 layouts, and a lot of leftovers (paper and embellishements). For the layouts, they gave to us, the full package!! Awesome!!
Now to the classes
- Free Spirit with Sharon Ann Kropp. We received a lot of goodies from Little Yellow Bicycle. Loved the brochure, with all the detailed instructions.
- Fabric Flower Class with Elizabeth Kartchner. We received a lot of Dear Lizzy goodies. We learned to do paper and fabric flowers.
- Paper Girl Class with Margie Romney Aslett with a lot of Girl Paperie goodies. We did a double page layout with banners. And another one page layout. Margie is an awesome teacher. She has the ability to teach a fast-track class, very easily!!
- Two 12X12 layouts with Donna Downey, with a lot of goodies from PRIMA Marketing Inc. We used stitched paper as a background, and her fabulous stamps designed by her from Unity!!! Loved her sense of humor!!!
I bought this T-shirt from her. Hope, I get inspired to reach my fitness goals!! Really, it made me happy!!
On her class, she gave us ideas to decorate this stunning apron!!!, that was given to everyone, that registered at the Puerto Rico convention!!!
- On sunday, I took the COPIC I class with Colleen Schaan! She is an awesome teacher, we leaned about COPIC's essentials, and practice the blending technique.
On summary, I am very happy with the convention!! Loved the classes, the teachers, the enthusiam from Yamille (Memory Box's store owner) and her team, the class participants (very friendly, and helpful), from which many times, my class's neighbors offered to me the tools I needed without asking them, Thanks!!!, the prizes (eventhought, I did not win any), the free coffee stations, the very well replenished store with the 10% discount, everything!!!
Definitely, I will return next summer!!! Hopefully, I will be able to take more classes!!! If you live in the states, I strongly recommend it , this scrapping vacation!!!
Thanks for stopping by! Have a happy week!!!