- I would worry less about minor things, enjoy life more,
- I would exercise more,
- I would study more,
- I would take the summer's class to travel Europe, and would not mind the $3K+ loan.
- I would eat and drink better i/o healthier,
- I would manage my time better,
- I would choose my friends better (so many learning experiences here!)
- I would be happier, if I had known, what I know now, about life. But, I guess, this is life.
- "Nadie aprende, por cabeza ajena".
Now, I see that scrapbooking and blogging can be a complement of each other. I did this layout without the help of a sketch!!!! Hurrah, for me!!!
I loved so much the results, that I decided to not add the journaling elements.
Patterned Paper: Prima Marketing Inc. Animal Bash Eager, Dear Lizzy American Crafts Spring Beehive Brunch (banner), Provo Craft Christina Cole Rainbow Stripes 2 (right flower with the square brad).
Chipboard: Pink Paislee, chipboard alphabet expressions Weathered Wood, Blackberry
Glitter Chipboard: American Crafts Thickers.
Butterflies: Heidi Swapp
Crown: Heidi Swapp Bling
Rhinestone Brad: Stampin' Up Ice Squares
Lace, Dark Pink Flower, Pink Ticket: Manufacturer Unknown.
Simply Scrapping Crafts Wacky Wednesday Week 3: Do a banner in a layout. I cut Dear lizzy paper to create the banner.
Design Dollies: Elements Challenge (post from May 25, 2010):
To follow this recipe:
- lace: this layout have lace in the layout's lower section
- pink: this layout has lace, the ticket, and flower which are pink
- stripes: Prima Animal bash paper used as background has fine stripes, however, I added the patterned paper from Christina Cole (pink stripes) in the flower located at the right side of the photo used as a focal point.
- crown: I have a crown (white bling) in 1990's photo.
- Two 3D elements or more: the butterflies, the flower, are 3D elements.
The Scrap-Room Blog: Week #21: Create a layout with overlapped photos.
Log Your Memory: Week #21: Journaling Prompt: If I had know then what I know now.... Even, I did not write the journaling at the layout, this prompt was the spark to create this layout, and the basis for the layout's title.
That's all!!! Wishing everyone a happy weekend!!! Welcome Summer!!!!!!