- Tax season, open education IRA, get all the paperwork, and sending it to the Treasury Department.
- Next was selling on Ebay. Since the beginning of April, I started selling on EBAY, with the intention to do a sever spring cleaning, and eliminating house clutter. It was better than I expected, as of today I had already sold more than 20 items on Ebay, which range from scrapbooking books, stamps, figurines, more books etc. My best seller item was three DOMINO magazines (retired) from 2006/2007 which the winning bid was $46. I had realized that, it really takes time to package all those items and going to the post office. Ebay selling had substituted the time, I had available to do scrapbooking and/or blogging. I am looking forward to selling more items.
- The scheduled car maintenance.
- Swimming pool classes, basketball, chorus classes.
- Buying books for next school year. Online of course.
- The 6th birthday of my son, which we did a pool and pizza party, yesterday saturday. This includes the planning of this activity last week.
Today, I did four loads of laundry, and almost sorted all the clothing. It is 4PM, and I already put everything for school tomorrow morning, including the bag with my son's bathing suit for his swimming school classes at school. This is great, since lately I had been forgetting this bag. Wow!!!, you already be, a little tired, of reading this.
In summary, I expect to have more time available for scrapbooking and blogging this week. I really like the weeks, when there is nothing planned, and I can be at a slower pace. No stress!!!
Supplies: Patterned Paper & Cardstock: Close to my Heart (CTMH), Flowers: Heidi Swapp, PRIMA and Hero Arts, Marker: ZIG Memory System Millennium 005, Stickers: CTMH, Rhinestone brads: Stampin UP (fire squares)
Hoping, you have a great week too!