I am scrapping old Christmas Layouts. This one is from December 24, 2007. The garden was full of music from the white trees. M is for Merry Christmas LO, is part of Challenge #51 from the site "The Scrap-Room".
Today I did many activities such as:
- Help to build a gingerbread house made of corrugated box at the school from DS2.
- Work with home budget.
- Go to the post office.
- Go to the recycling center.
- Go to dry cleaning.
- Get DS1 to his weekly speech therapy.
- Prepare lasagna with mature plantains for dinner, while the youngest saw the Up movie, we received from Netflix.
- And at last, take some time to write this blog.
It is a long time, I had not post. I still want to continue this blog. This is a little summary:
- Boys are in vacations and return to school in August.
- My in-laws are staying in our house. We are having a great time.
- The weather is hot. Today, I ordered to repair the air conditioner downstairs, just to survive the summer heat.
- Tomorrow, I will go through LASIK surgery. I am a little nervous, but at the same time very happy to say good bye to my glasses.
- I just drank my cup of coffee after lunch.
Finally, at last! I decided to start a blog. I want to share some thoughts, sort of journal or record keeping. Also, I want to share family photos and scrapbooking layouts. Normally, I scrap old photos and I do not mind to use scrapbooking paper more than one year old. Anyway, I just want to share!!!