The start of a new year brings me to set new goals. Even, I am not so good at following through on them, they provide me direction for my day to day. These are achievable goals mixed with some "bucket-list" goals. Here is my list of priorities with their respective goals in no particular order:
- Have one date a month.
- Participate in Project Date Your Husband.
2. Family & Motherhood
- Spend intentional time daily with the kids. Have mindful conversations and listen to them.
- Create at least one nutritious meal they love per week.
- Plan meals every week and keep the favorite recipes.
3. Personal Enrichment
- Read one book per month.
- Start doing hobbies again like scrapbooking, photography, art, organize my craft room.
4. Health & Fitness
- Complete the 21 Sugar Detox program at Balanced Bites.
- Complete Make Healthy Happen challenge from Lose it application.
- Complete Girls Gone Sporty Challenge.
- Run a 5K.
- Workout at least 3 times a week.
- Do one Tone it Up weekly schedule.
- Do fitness classes at my local gym.
- Walk/Run at least 10 miles every week.
5. Beauty & Style
- Get out from my fashion rut. Participate in "What I Wore" link parties.
- Take photos from my outfits.
- Find a hair dresser.
- Get a manicure, pedicure more frequently.
- Write at least one post weekly.
- Take the required Praxis Test.
- Work as a Substitute Teacher.
- Start my studies toward a Certificate Chemistry Teacher.
- Save more, spend less and stick to a budget.
- Complete declutter challenge at 52 Weeks to an Organized Home Challenge.
- Create a plan to decorate the house and follow it through.
- Read Organize Now! Think and Live Clutter Free: A Week-by-Week Action Plan for a Happier, Healthier Life
- Read One year to an Organized Life.
- Call one friend and/or extended family every month.
- Serve as a volunteer in school, swim team and church.
- Serve as an administrative official in the swim team.
- Go to church every Sunday.
- Learn and memorize the main catholic prayers in English such as "Our Father" and "Hail Mary".
- Memorize answering prayers from mass when conducted in English.
So, here there are my priorities and goals. One of my strategies to tackle these goals is to focus in a different priority every month. Do you set goals?